Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas Tree Decor

 For this project I used a 12 inch styrofoam Christmas tree, 4 sheets of 12x12 scrapbook appear, and sewing pins with pretty pearly ends. I started by cutting out circles that are 1 1/2 inches (2 full sheets and 2 half sheets) 



Next I used the sewing pins and applied the circles on the styrofoam, beginning at the base.  You can do any pattern you'd like, for mine I alternated the paper every row, overlapping the circles. 


Once you are done applying the circles you can add a star on top as a topper or place the tree on a candle stick holder, just get creative. I left this one plain, but I am thinking a ribbon flowing from the top would be beautiful as well. =) 


I really hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you for stopping by!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment