Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Santa Scrapbook layout

I made a very simple and quick layout for when my kids visit Santa! I used the Santa page from the Martha Stewart holiday paper pad, 4 6 1/2x4 1/2 sheets of card stock, one red gem, and sticker embellishments. 



 I started by trimming the brown card stock by 1/4" on the side and top. I wanted to have a double frame around my photo so I will trim my 4x6 slightly so it will fit.  I used my ATG gun and apllied the papers to the layout. 


Next I added a red gem to Santa's nose, and the number 2012 to the chimney (stickers I had on hand from my local craft store).



Then I applied the HO HO HO to the top of my layout for my title!


Now all it needs is photos! This layout only took me 15 minutes!! I hope you enjoyed it! 

 (excuse the white balance in the photo, I don't photoshop my craft pictures!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment